Selasa, 20 November 2012

We Are Physics!

we are physics...
we are mathematics. . .
we are chemistry. . .
we are biology....
PGSBI oke!!
PGSBI ngetop!!
ISSTE Jambi University


Do you ever feel lonely?
Do you ever feel meaningful?
Normally, humans have felt it.
lonely for a while, but it will also momentarily forgotten.
and that make your lonely lost is “friends”


Sometime I think about what is the best thing having trusted friend.
I think it's not just I wll get warm hug When I feel so bad
and I have someone who want to listen to my miserable feeling..
more than that,
"A true friends don't tolerate your mistake, instead scolds you so that you learn your lesson"


A true friend,
knows your weaknesses, but shows you your strenghts
feel your fears, but fortifies your faith
sees your anxieties, but frees your spirit
recognizes your disatibilies, but emphasizes your possibilities



Happy ia as happy, that's the bless of having best friend when it comes down to it, I reallly enjoy quality time with my best friend
Like Turkish language " Arkadaslarim, seni seviyorum"




2 komentar: